Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sarah's 13th Birthday Party!

February 11th

Sarah's 13th birthday party was everything a teenager could ask for- fun friends, delicious goodies, pizza, a DJ and dancing, and a photo booth with props. We all had a blast celebrating with Sarah. For me, it was sort of surreal to experience Sarah's 13th birthday with Natalie there. Sarah was 'my' first baby. I mean, don't get me wrong, obviously it wasn't the same relationship, but Sarah was the first baby I fell in love with! I loved Sarah, and she was so special to me! I still feel that way, she just isn't a baby anymore. It feels like just yesterday Sarah was born and now she's a teenager. If I feel like this now, I can't imagine what I'll feel like when Natalie turns 13! Thankfully I have a LONG time to prepare myself for that!

Here are a few party pictures taken by TK Photography:


The candy buffet

The cupcakes Kristy made

Me and my sister, Kristy

Daddy and his princess

...a Kendall family portrait...Natalie yanking on Gabriel's hair!

Brother and Sister

The birthday girl, Sarah

Cousins

Kristy, Dad, and me

Just the two of us



No comments:

Post a Comment