Saturday, February 25, 2012

Natalie's First Accident

February 11th

Unfortunately, not all firsts are ones to celebrate. On Saturday, we were on our way to my parents' house to go to Orlando for Sarah's (my niece) 13th birthday party. We were hit by a car that was pulling back onto the road and right into Natalie's side of the car. Thankfully Nathan was driving or I would have probably lost my mind! Even though it all happened so fast, the time it took to get Natalie out of her car seat felt like forever. I really panicked when I couldn't even open her door because the handle was missing! I hate that Natalie has already experienced a car accident, but we're so lucky that we were all fine.

My car that I've had since my parents gave it to me at 16.

If it had to happen, might as well blog about it!

The missing mirror
 We've had lots of great memories in the Saturn, and she's been good to us over the years. She will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment