Monday, April 1, 2013

A Wonderful Shower!

February 2nd
As my due date quickly approaches, my mom and sister worked diligently to put together a very memorable shower. It was nice to be able to celebrate a second baby girl just like the first! I had so many friends and family come to celebrate Abigail's arrival! Natalie was nervous at first but quickly became the center of attention. My mom ordered so many personalized gifts and party favors from Etsy, and my sister did all of the cupcakes, cookies, and goodies! Between the two of them, they are a party planning business! It was all a little surreal realizing that this is really happening, and it's happening really soon!
Natalie playing with cousin Hannah.


Opening up one of the many extravagant basket gifts!

Me and Natalie

Natalie opening her new baby from Grammy.

It's hard to believe she really will be that small!



The goody table

Cousin Hadley

A close up of the cookies and cupcakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment