Monday, August 27, 2012

A Day at Poppa's

July 11th
 
 
Did I really just have to type out the word July? It's been over two weeks since my last blog, and I am still a month and a half behind! I'm drowning here! My mission is to catch up. I don't know how long it will take me, but challenge accepted! This seems fitting-
 
 
 
After winding down from our vacation, we decided to spend the afternoon with Poppa. Grandma was already on another vacation so we went over after Nathan got off work. It was a good day with yummy lunch, swimming, and relaxing!
 
 

My little love muffin snugglin' up with her babies on the bench.
 
Swimming with Daddy.
 

A future ball player!

Trying out her big girl floaties!

Gabriel and Natalie

Playing poolside with her princesses!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment