Thursday, August 30, 2012

15 Months!

July 21st
 
 
Yes, you read that correctly. 15 months and it's hard to believe. What's even worse is I'm still a month behind!! I guess when it comes down to it, I'd rather be spending time with my sweet girl instead of spending time away from her taking pictures or blogging about it!
 
 
Natalie Grace is such an amazing girl. She has got to be the cutest, sweetest, and smartest child on the planet! And no, I am not biased :) Our genius is into everything. She knows all about animals and animal sounds. She first learned to moo like a cow from watching PBS. Every summer morning and weekend, we watch PBS Kids. There are several regular commercials and one is for Chick-Fil-A. Natalie always runs to the TV as soon as she hears it, and it didn't take long before she started mooing like a cow. She also knows what a lion, dog, frog, and chicken say! We practice using her books, in the tub with her bath toys, and using a Fisher Price App on my phone!
 
 
 
 
Natalie also really loves her baby. She is so adorable when she says baby. We ask her to say it all of the time because she says it with such ease and it seems like she is saying it like "Duh, don't you know how to say it!" She is starting to enjoy snuggling all of her stuffies, but she must have her baby when it's time for bed!

Natalie and Baby sharing a meal.



Natalie snuggling with her stuffies. Why does she love to sit in the car seat when it's not in the car?

 Natalie enjoying a lollipop after Gabriel got a haircut.









 Natalie screaming to say "Look at me, I'm on the coffee table!"


Natalie has learned to complete the phrase, "ready, set, go" by inserting the go. I guess I say it every once in a while and one day she just finished it for me!


Another month gone! Our little girl is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment