Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Visit With Family

July 18th-28th

My Aunt Louise and cousin Erin arrived from West Virginia on the 18th. Kristy and the kids also came up the first week to visit with everyone. We had a full week with pool days, grilling out, homemade ice cream, and a trip to the zoo. Kristy and Sarah even came over to our house for a girls night complete with a walk, cookie cups, and a late night movie. Natalie had a wonderful time getting reacquainted with everyone throughout the week and loved the pool as usual. Unfortunately, my camera broke so I got very few pictures of the visit. :( What few I did get were taken on my phone. On the plus side, I got a brand new camera! I am still trying to learn how to use it but hopefully some very good pictures are to come!

Natalie catching some rays with Aunt Kristy.

 Zoo Day
The cheetah yawning.

Gabriel with the giraffes.

Gabriel and Natalie sitting on the komodo dragon. Natalie is saying "hot"!

My new camera!
The last night I was able to get a few pictures with my new camera!

Natalie loving on Daddy.

Natalie and GG

Natalie was the only one who did NOT think this was funny!

My girl :)



No comments:

Post a Comment