Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pool Party

June 14th

On Thursday we went over to my mom's house for a pool party. My mom invited some people she works with, and they brought their kids too. Natalie and I had a great time, and while Natalie napped, I got sun for the first time in forever. Of course, I am still peeling! It was great to see everyone since I never get to visit anymore!

When Natalie woke up from her nap, she was ready to party! She sat outside and ate but also enjoyed watching the kids play and dancing to the music.



My girl

Natalie with Kyley. I used to watch Kyley when she was a tiny baby.

The kids- Michael, Jenny, Kyley, and Natalie (not paying any attention)

Natalie and Grandma



Kyley playing with Natalie's dolls.

Natalie stopping to smell the flowers.

Toni lounging in the pool.


Natalie letting Janice hold her.

No comments:

Post a Comment