Sunday, April 15, 2012

Natalie's First Trip to the Zoo

 March 21st

On Wednesday, Natalie went to the zoo for the first time. She had such a good time. She enjoyed the animals, but I think her favorite part was being outside. We took her wagon, and Natalie and cousin Jake rode in it off and on throughout the day. It was a hot day, but we took lots of breaks, stayed in the shade, and enjoyed a shaved ice. Natalie had a blast! I had such a hard time choosing the pictures because I wanted to post them all! Here are quite a few of my favorites:

Excited from the beginning.


Hanging out with a Champion Gator.

Seeing the giraffes
Mark, Jake, Nathan, and Natalie

Me and my love muffin

Grammo and Natalie

Natalie and Jake taking a drink break.
Natalie loved the petting zoo. I'm pretty sure she thought this goat was a giant kitty.

Sliding down with Daddy.

How cute is she??

Feeding the Lorakeets

Natalie wanted to grab them so bad!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment