Sunday, April 8, 2012

Eleven Months!

March 21st
Natalie is 11 months! I guess I figured if I put off writing the blog, I could just be in denial! Looking back at last month's blog, I can't believe how much Natalie has changed. She is a full on walker now. She loves to walk and explore everything, especially things she shouldn't be getting into! Natalie has learned to talk a little more and uses "mama" and "dada" correctly. She talks, babbles, giggles, and smiles continuously. She is the happiest baby I've ever known and has so much energy!

She is eating more "real people food" but still regularly has baby food too. She just doesn't want to switch over completely! She loves to eat cereal in the mornings (but who doesn't love Lucky Charms??) and tries new foods daily when we eat. If we let her, she would live on chocolate chip cookies for the rest of her life!

We play outside every night and usually go on a wagon ride too. Natalie's new thing is to throw her toys overboard while in the wagon! She thinks it is so funny to watch Daddy collect all of the overthrown balls and toys! She is also becoming a pro at holding multiple things in the same hand. She gets so frustrated if she can't hold two balls at the same time...and then stand up! Natalie doesn't stay still for long, and she loves to walk around the yard and look at the ducks or anything else that catches her eye. She is definitely an active little girl with an outgoing personality and a big heart! She has learned how to give kisses and now kisses us every night before bed. She opens her mouth wide and leans in...it is the sweetest thing ever! We couldn't be more blessed. I can't believe the next monthly update will be her one year...it has truly flown by!

It is becoming more and more challenging to get a good picture of Natalie sitting still! Here they are in order:




This same day after taking her monthly pictures, Natalie was playing and walked into the game room. A second later I heard her making noises for me so I walked in to find her standing on the chair, not knowing how to get down. As soon as I picked her up she thought it was hilarious. Needless to say, I picked the chair up and placed it on top of the ping pong table out of reach. I did not find it nearly as funny as she did!!!

Natalie giving Kitty his daily dose of harassment.

Kitty being the extremely patient cat that he can be.

Natalie deciding that if the chair is good enough for Kitty it's good enough for her!


Taking a break to do some push ups.




No comments:

Post a Comment