Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

December 4th and 6th

On Sunday, I fed Natalie pears for the first time.  By Monday afternoon I noticed a rash appearing. As the day went on, the rash spread and got worse. It covered her entire body except for her face. Naturally, I figured she was having a slight reaction to the pears (or could it have been the tiny piece of pancake she tried?). Nathan thought it was because she was getting a cold and that was her way of fighting it. We called the nurses line to get another opinion, and she also said it could be from a cold. Even though I'm quite sure I'm being irrational, I haven't given Natalie pears since!


Since Nathan was on vacation, I decided to take a few days off too! We took Natalie to see Santa for the first time. We went on Tuesday morning in order to avoid the crowds. We knew we didn't want to wait in a long line to see the most popular man of the month, especially with a very impatient baby! We decided to go see Santa at the Town Center so we could visit him in his cottage. When we walked in Natalie immediately eyed Santa. Santa asked me to place Natalie on his knee, but I made sure the camera man was ready first. Natalie took one look at Santa and started screaming. Luckily we did get one quick picture right before the outburst!

Santa's home away from home

Natalie taking a good look

No comments:

Post a Comment