Thursday, December 15, 2011

Natalie's German Shoes

November 29th

Last year, my Grandma (my mom's mom) went to Germany. At the time, we did not know if we were having a boy or a girl. My Grandma knew she wanted to get something for baby Kendall, but I imagine it was a little difficult considering she didn't know what gender to buy for. By the time we opened up baby Kendall's Germany presents, we knew Natalie was in fact a girl (even though at this point Natalie was still very much unnamed). Natalie received many presents, but one in particular was a pair of German lamb slippers.Here is Natalie in her slippers. I figure there is no better way to say thank you than to show Natalie wearing her slippers!

Our happy girl


Once Natalie discovered the bumps on the bottom, she wouldn't leave them alone! Thank you Grandma for the wonderful German presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment