Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Play Date with Good Friends

June 1st
 
 
It's pretty sad that I am extremely excited about finally making it to a June blog! Ugh, I'll never catch up!!
 
Anyway, At the beginning of June my good friend Janice came over with her kiddos. I started working with Janice two years ago. At the time I thought being "volun-told" to have the ESE class was going to be terrible. I was really wrong. Not only did I learn so much from Janice as a teacher, but we became very good friends. The coolest part about our friendship was that we were pregnant at the same time. I ended up having Abi only 13 days after she had Ava. It was nice being able to discuss baby stuff with someone who totally understood and was dealing with the similar issues. I just knew our girls were destined to be great friends, and I was devastated to find out that Janice and her family were moving to North Carolina. Natalie also loves hanging out with Janice's older boys, Conner and Cooper. We were able to get together one last time before they left at the beginning of summer. It was a great day!
 
 
Lunch break

Playing on the trampoline with the water hose and loving it!

Cooper

Natalie exiting the bounce house.







Conner

Natalie
 
Best of friends- Ava and Abi

Little cuties!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment