Friday, July 5, 2013

My Birthday Celebration

April 13th 


When you have two kids that have birthdays both before and right after your own, it really becomes a challenge to celebrate your own birthday. Not that I'm saying I need a gigantic party or anything special, but it's nice to have a day of your own! For my 27th birthday (yes you read that correctly!), my mom set up a nice spread at her house. We had cookie cake- my all time favorite birthday treat, lots of chips and dips, and other delicious goodies. My dad smoked pulled pork, and we made it an event. My aunt and cousin were also in town from West Virginia vacationing. I had a great time, and my birthday kicked off the April birthdays to come! Natalie even got to enjoy her new sand box from Grandma and Poppa!



My birthday presents from my parents! Framed pictures that Thomas took!



Trying to get a little taste.

Daddy and Abi

Mong Mong and Natalie

The best we could do with the two little ones!

Natalie enjoying her birthday present early!

Natalie's "Elmo Crab" from Grandma and Poppa



No comments:

Post a Comment