Friday, June 14, 2013

Chuck E. Cheese

April 5th

On Friday, my mom and I took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. It's pretty impressive that Natalie is almost two and hadn't gone yet! When we walked in Natalie was in awe. It was like a dream come true. It was filled with all of her favorites- tunnels like at Chick-Fil-A and rides like the mall! We ordered our pizza and were off to play. I don't know when it was the last time you were up in a little kiddie tunnel, but it is quite challenging. Add to it the fact that I was a few weeks post csection, and it was darn near impossible! Oh, what we do for our kids! Next time I'm bringing knee pads. Natalie could practically stand up and run in the tunnels, and I on the other hand was practically scooting on my backside! Natalie had a blast. She loved Chuck E. that sang and danced on stage but wasn't too fond of the real one that walked around. She continued to drag Grandma up to the stage to dance. Abigail was a fantastic sister and slept almost the whole time leaving the two of us to hang with big sister!

Yes, that's a skinned nose that I chose not to blog about!!

Hanging out in what appears to be a gigantic tunnel!!

Taking a break with her cool new cup!

Dancing with Mong Mong

One of the many times up the tunnels!

One of her favorite rides.
As with all fun things, she now asks to go often. If she's anything like Gabriel, she will be asking to go until she's like 10 years old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment