Friday, September 2, 2011

My Dad's 60th Birthday

August 20th

Believe it or not, my dad turned sixty this year! My mom, sister, and myself planned a super big surprise party! It was amazing. Some of the surprises included my aunt flying down from West Virginia, my brother and niece driving from Pensacola, family coming from South Carolina, and my dad's friends even surprised him! Needless to say, we will never be able to fool him again because he probably will not believe a word we say from now on! It was a wonderful weekend, with lots of great food, family, and  swimming. We even had time for Thomas, my brother-in-law, to take some amazing family pictures! Enjoy!

The awesome cake disply by my sister Kristy 


The birthday boy

Nathan with Gabriel and Patick

Me, my brother Kevin, and sister Kristy
The best picture ever of my sweet baby girl!


All pictures by TK Photography. Thank you Thomas for the wonderful pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment